Thursday 14 November 2013

Sci-Fi Music Track List

I put this compilation together quite quickly but I hope you found it interesting. I could (should!!) do an exclusive Bowie Sci-Fi mix but I though this was more interesting for the non-Bowie fans (Do they exist??). What songs would you add, or which ones would you have left out from my selection? 1. Kraftrwerk – The Robots 2. Ultravox – Hiroshima Mon Amor 3. The Normal – Warm Leatherette 4. Fingers Inc. – Distant Planet 5. David Bowie – Saviour Machine 6. Spiritualized – Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space 7. Soofle – How Do You Plead 8. Eno – Third Uncle 9. Tubeway Army – Are Friends Electric 10. Burial – Archangel 11. B52’s – Planet Claire 12. Eivind Aarset Nils Petter Molvaer – Between Signals & Noise 13. Hawkwind – Silver Machine 14. The Human League – Being Boiled 15. Ultravox – I Want to Be a Machine

1 comment: